2nd Generation Pedestrian Harvesters
These are our second generation pedestrian harvesters. In 2017 we took a close look at previous Honda based units and decided to go back to the drawing board. Unlike the previous Honda based units, this is a purpose designed and built harvester from the ground up.
We have used the tried and tested, much heavier duty, track gear arrangement from our Midi harvester range. This coupled with a much stronger purpose built galvanised mild steel chassis, hydraulic system and stainless steel head and elevator make this robust little harvester really stand out from the crowd when compared to the competition.
The Walk behind pedestrian operated low cost – low volume machine. This machine is based on the Hinowa hydro-static barrow.
Standard features include-
- Track centres from as little as 550mm to 815mm as standard. Wider widths are available upon request
- Plastic modular belt elevator belt.
- Stainless steel front elevator with a starting cut width of 900mm
- Stainless steel hydraulic oil tank
- Emergency stops fitted where appropriate
- Heavy duty galvanised chassis
- Heavy duty track gear
- EU compliant 13hp Honda petrol engine
- Stainless steel cutting head
- Stainless steel rear crate carrier
- Single joystick track control
- Side cutting disc
- Stainless steel mesh wind guard
- Hydraulic turntable (available on 815mm track centres and above)
- Hydraulic tilt on front elevator/cutting head
- Side blowers on front blade
If you would like to discuss any of the machinery or equipment featured on our website in further detail, or if you require designs to be adapted to your specific requirements, please get in touch on 01884 253070 or e-mail email@example.com